SLOW COOKED MOROCCAN LAMB WRAPS
I n g r e d i e n t s .
1 leg of lamb with bone in approx. 2.5kgs
1 small jar of Moroccan spice
1 bunch of continental parsley (coarsely chopped)
½ cup olive oil
1 large oven bag
1 bag kaleslaw (from coles or woollies)
M e t h o d .
- preheat oven to 160 degrees
- remove lamb from all packaging and place into oven bag
- in a small bowl combine Moroccan spice, parsley and olive oil to make a paste (add more olive oil if paste seems too dry)
- rub all of paste over entire lamb covering both sides. Don’t worry if there is extra paste in the bottom of the bag
- tie bag and place on oven tray
- cook for 4hrs
- remove lamb and cut open oven bag
- using tongs shred lamb and serve with kaleslaw on Lebanese wraps
e n j o y .